Neill Scheiter, 2014 Focus Class of Emerging Leaders
Neill Scheiter has been named to the 2014 class of Emerging Leaders for Focus St. Louis.
A few fun facts about Neill:
- He’s a member of the American Society of Architectural Illustrators.
- He lives in downtown St. Louis, 2 blocks from our office (so if I’m locked out I know who to call).
- He’s a proud graduate of Drury University, class of 2009.
- His study abroad program at Drury included interning for a firm in Beijing.
- Last year, he took a watercolor seminar in Italy taught by Tom Schaller.
- Neill worked on the design of the recently completed Emerson Regulator Technologies Headquarters, and St. Louis University’s Center for Global Citizenship.