Well we’re movin on up
… to the east side.
Well, just a few blocks east that is.
After 20 years at our current location, Fox Architects are please to announce we will be moving to a new location in January. Our new office will be in the Gateway Tower building located at 1 Memorial Drive. This 18th floor space has breathtaking panoramic views of downtown St. Louis and the riverfront.
Earlier this month, we began designing our office with the intention of being functional, open, and consistent with our brand. The result will be an inspiring work place with strong visual connections to the surrounding urban landscape.
The facility is being design with the intentions of achieving a LEED Gold rating. Some sustainable design features include:
- Open office plan for optimized daylighting and preserving views
- Energy efficient L.E.D fixtures with light dimming sensors
- Energy star appliances and low-flow fixtures
- Low VOC rated surfaces and finishes that are of high recycled content
Other noteworthy design features include:
- Multiple pin-up areas and teams rooms
- Expanded materials library
- Open studio space
- Kitchen gathering area
- Exposed concrete ceiling
This exciting news from our office confirms our commitments to the city of St. Louis and Sustianability efforts. We look forward to sharing updates. Check back soon for updates!